Knowledge Creates Power

Knowledge Creates Power means many things to many people. I would like to think that we can use our Knowledge to improve Our Planet, Our World in Using that Knowledge to Create the Power to do Good for All Mankind!

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

How Anyone Can Make Money on the Internet

I've done a lot of Updating on my VRE Site as of late! I have found a New Non-Guru that I would like all the Affiliate Newbies to meet. His name is Eric Holmlund. Boy, does he definately Tells it like it is! I know when in doubt about certain Money Making Idea's I'm Running to his Blog Site for the Good the Bad and the Ugly Information. What I really like about Eric is that he actually has his Own Personal Web Site about himself.Just remember, No matter how much help they give you, THEY ARE STILL GOING TO MAKE MONEY ON  YOU!

"I don't know about You, but I Feel more Comfortable when I know there is a REAL PERSON behind a Claim." Just to let you know, I am not in Cahoots with Eric and have No Monitary Gain in Refering him to You. I Guess that When I find a Good thing I Just have to PASS IT ON, after all thats what my Site Knowledge Creates Power is about.
Cheers and God Bless!
Suzanna aka tbfilly

1 Comments:

  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Knowledge Creates Power said…

    Realized I haven't written in my blog for a while. Updates to Knowledge Creates Power Web site have been going well. Just seems to be more information I want to pass on to my readers than there seems to be time for. I will enjoy my much needed time off up north this weekend. Just me and the trees, animals and quiet! As always, please feel free to leave me a message when you visit my site, Knowledge Creates Power .com
    Lots of New additions!
    Cheers and God Bless!
    Suzanna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home